Transcendental Meditation Changes Our Genes
Dr. Supaya Wenuganen (Wenu) describes his ground breaking research, showing that Transcendental Meditation has a beneficial effect on our DNA, literally reprogramming it. These beneficial changes in the DNA take place because the TM practitioners are more relaxed, giving the DNA a chance to repair itself.
By Hugh Finlay
- "There is a level of knowledge where you can accomplish anything - erase the coding of a gene and create a gene of enlightenment." Maharishi
- The science of epigenetics reveals that genes can be reprogrammed instantly.
- This reprogramming is passed onto the next generation.
- TM produces beneficial changes in 74 genes.
- TM calms down many genes, and wakes up other genes.
- This reprogramming of the genes through TM slows down the aging process, and creates genes that can eliminate cancer.
- TM works on the level of ojas, a more subtle level than the DNA.
- Ojas, a beneficial substance at the basis of DNA, has been shown to be significantly higher in TM practitioners.
We run the website voluntarily to support the peace projects of the GCWP.
If you would like to help, please make all your purchases through our shops.
In addition, we recommend that you SIGN UP to be a member, and share this page with your friends.
Thank you :)